IndyHall’s main entrance is now located street level at 22 N 3rd Street. The colorful door. You’ll need to use the intercom to get in (#001). If you are having any trouble feel free to call MikeZ’s cell (267-563-0616). Our meeting happens on the second floor.
We’ll have pizza and refreshments available. If you can, please bring a few bucks to chip in.
Please RSVP via Meetup so we have enough Pizza.
Special thanks to Robert DeKett for sponsor this month’s meeting. Robert is new to the area and heading up a few iOS related projects. If you are looking for iOS work please stop by and introduce yourself.
Special thanks to SnipSnap for coming in last minute last month to sponsor pizza and refreshments. They too are looking for developers.
- New iPhone Event is Wed so I’m sure there’ll be a few news items to talk about.
- New iPhone?
- New screen size?
- iOS 6 release date?
- New iOS features?
Show and Tell
In addition to being an open mic to demo new apps or code, Show and Tell also invites people to bring problems or design issues they are encountering in current projects for feedback.
Planned Show and Tell talks include:
- Hugh O’Neill will do a quick tour of TestFlight which helps you distribute private betas of your iOS projects as well as collect crash logs and other nice things.
- Mike Zornek will do a quick tour of HockeyApp, a similar service he uses.
- Conrad Kramer demoing his latest project, MineRCON - an app for communicating with Minecraft servers. Conrad will discuss the internal design of the application and the iOS 6 APIs it takes advantage of.
- (Tentative) Abraham Vegh on AFNetworking
PhillyCocoa is a Philadelphia area Mac and iPhone programming group, a chapter of the worldwide CocoaHeads. All skill levels are welcome. The only requirement is an interest in Apple-related technologies and moderate tolerance for geeking out.
We are always looking for feedback and suggestions on what topics to discuss at our meetings. We have a public writeroom (password is “password”) where we try to keep tabs on what people are interested in hearing about. Feel free to append your own ideas, especially if you are interested in speaking.
Group website: http://phillycocoa.org